Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mary"s bed and Mommy's hair

We switched to the toddler bed. She loved it when we did it but isn't sleeping well at night. Now we are trying having her sleep in Joe-Joe's full sized bed with him - Mommy desperately needs sleep!

My mom bought this blanket before she even had kids. Now her grandchild is using it. She loves her "naycket".



This was the craziest cucumber I have seen! It came out of our garden.

Dyed my hair. It was supposed to be dark, dark brown but it brought out all the red in my hair and I ended up a red-head. It looks good even though it wasn't what I had planned.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

RACHEL said...

i love that shirt, and that IS the craziest cucumber i have ever seen

Marksisms said...

You look great, Jen! We're glad Mary is better now. You sure grow funny cucumbers!